Be aware of the issues below found in NSX-t 3.1.3 and 3.1.3.x. If you are considering moving to NSX-T 3.1.3.x, please upgrade directly to 18.104.22.168.1.
This issue is observed when bulk vMotions occur in the NSX-T environment, following are some of the probable scenarios:
- Migration of multiple VMs with each VM comprising of multiple vNICs
- Multiple IP sets configured in CIDR form per rule
- Multiple rules containing same IP Sets
- VMs from a non-upgraded NSX-T host migrated to an upgraded NSX-T host
- Set DRS to manual on the ESXi Cluster and avoid performing bulk vMotions
Fixed in NSX-T 22.214.171.124, but recommended to upgrade directly to 126.96.36.199.1 due to the issue below.
This issue is fixed in NSX-T 188.8.131.52.1. Also, NSX-T 3.2 is not impacted by this.