During VMware Explore 2022 Barcelona, I’ve been given a gift as a vExpert.
A huge shout out to the vExpert program and to Cohesity for supporting with such an amazing gift – a small but powerful quad-CPU Intel NUC. It’s fanless so it will be quiet too. Thank You
- CPU: Intel Elkhart Lake J6412 Processor
- Memory: Dual Channel SO-DIMM DDR4 up to 32GB – 64GB could run – I will have to confirm it lately ….
- Display via: Intel Integrated Graphics display via 2xHDMI2.0
- I/O Ports: 2xLAN, 2xUSB3.2, 2xUSB2.0, Type-C, SIM
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Storage: 1x M.2 2242/2280 SSD, SATA optional
- Power: 12V DC-in
Based on small form factors, the compact design at 127mm x 127mm x 37mm makes it great for space-saving.
Intel Elkhart Lake J6412 Processor
Powered by Intel Elkhart Lake Celeron J6412 processor, the NX6412 provides you excellent performance with long life expectancies. The processor has 4cores 4threads, 1.5MB L2 Cache, up to 2.60GHz with a 10W TDP rate. It has a 1.7x improvement in single-thread performance and 1.5x improvement in multi-thread performance generation over generation, 2x performance improvement in graphics over the previous generation
CODE2769US Intel NUC Home Lab with Smart Sensors & Tanzu
Links & information
- Slides: www.livecopper.com/downloads/ -> CODE2769US.pdf
- GPIO Lab: https://circuitdigest.com/microcontroller-projects/raspberry-pi-led-blinking
- I2C Lab https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-bmp280-barometric-pressure-plus-temperature-sensor-breakout/circuitpython-test
- Top 50 Sensors: https://tutorials-raspberrypi.com/raspberry-pi-sensors-overview-50-important-components
- Home Sensor Modules: https://www.amazon.com/KOOKYE-Modules-Arduino-Raspberry-Professional/dp/B01J9GD3DG/