Well here we are again – another VMworld has come around. As most of you will know, VMworld 2021 is going to be fully virtual event. Here are My Top 10 Sessions:
10 things You Need to Know About Project Monterey [MCL1833]
Curious how Project Monterey and SmartNICs will redefine the data center for VMware ESXi hosts and bare-metal systems?
- Learn the 10 things you need to know about Project Monterey to accelerate your business
- Find out how Project Monterey helps to increase performance, security, and manageability by offloading to a DPU
- Session includes demo of the overall architecture and use cases
Automate and Improve Day 2 Operations with vSphere Lifecycle Manager [MCL1274]
Reducing the amount of time required to update and upgrade your systems is imperative as the number of systems and environments grow
- Learn the features and capabilities of vSphere Lifecycle Manager, including newly added support for NSX-T and Tanzu
- Information and examples to help you get started further automating vSphere Lifecycle Manager with PowerCLI
- Creating consistent vSphere infrastructures has never been easier with vLCM!
App Modernization Deep Dive with VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware Tanzu [MCL2290]
Is app modernization top of mind for your business? You’re not alone, but many are struggling to begin
- Learn to leverage Tanzu + VMware Cloud on AWS to discover, analyze and map dependencies
- How to convert to containers and ultimately deploy a modernized app on an API driven infrastructure
- Realize the TCO benefits that come with VMware Cloud on AWS
Unleashing the Power of Event-Driven Automation [VI2622]
Got VEBA? The VMware Event Broker Appliance has come a long way since its release 3 years ago
- Reflect on key milestones achieved by our great community over the past years
- Explore real-world use cases and share how users have leveraged VEBA
- Join and be a part of the event-driven revolution!
A Guide to Application Migration Nirvana [MCL1264]
Ever experience application migration paralysis? Fear not!
- We spill the beans on how our customers solved their migration headaches
- See technical demos of vRealize Network Insight, vRealize Operations and VMware HCX
- Find out how to migrate apps to VMWonAWS, Azure VMware Solution, and Google Cloud VMware Engine
Automated Problem Resolution in Modern Networks [NET2160]
Legacy network operations & management solutions have been primarily reactive. Enter the self-healing network
- Learn how VMware’s self-healing network capabilities solve problems straight away using telemetry-driven and event-driven automation
- Get an overview of VMware’s networking portfolio and approach to self-healing networks in the data center, branch, and cloud
- Demo-centric session featuring a special guest from Intel!
Simplify Network Consumption and Automation for Day 1 and Day 2 Operations [NET2185]
Apps are the lifeblood of the business in today’s digital economy. Can you envision seamless connectivity between your apps & networking technologies?
- Learn why apps are the lifeblood of the business in today’s digital economy
- See how seamless connectivity between your apps and networking technologies for end-to-end network configuration, compliance and automation with a single API call can be possible
- Find out how to simplify network consumption with network automation for Day 1 and Day 2 operations
Manage Kubernetes Across Multiple Clouds [APP1187]
Managing Kubernetes clusters across teams and clouds can be difficult. Not with Tanzu Mission Control.
- Learn how to centrally operate and manage Kubernetes clusters across multiple clouds with Tanzu Mission Control
- Also hear about policy management, data protection, security and configuration inspections
- Jump-start and scale your modern apps practice across the enterprise
Meet the Expert: Tanzu Kubernetes Grid with Tom Schwaller [APP2436]
Questions on how VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid works? Our experts are here for you!
- Get the answers to all of your VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid questions
- Open, informal roundtable session with VMware experts
- Get master insights to ensure you get the best Kubernetes experience possible
Enterprise Multi-Cloud Security [SEC2445]
With the expansion of VMware’s security portfolio, you may be wondering how all of the pieces fit together into a cohesive multi-cloud enterprise design
- Learn about VMware’s expanding security portfolio and how all the tools fit together
- See how cyberattacks occur, including a look into the most famous attack of all time!
- Gain a better understanding of how to design a policy-driven, defense-in-depth strategy for the modern enterprise